INFORMATION WEB SITE AND COOKIES
This disclosure has been prepared and customized for the website visitors www.carburatori-italia.it . This document supersedes and replaces in its entirety the document that had been published previously in terms of cookies .
Specific summary are reported or displayed on web pages dedicated to particular services on demand that provide form for collecting data .
Please also note that , to provide a complete service, our site may contain links to other websites , not managed by ROCKY SRL . ROCKY SRL is not responsible for errors, contents , cookies, publication of illicit moral content , advertising , banners or files not in accordance with regulations and the Data Protection Law by sites not managed by the Owner .
Stakeholders : users of the website www.carburatori-italia.it
ROCKY SRL as data processing of your personal data for the purposes and effects of Legislative Decree no. 196 of 30 June 2003 ( ‘ Code concerning the protection of personal data ‘ ) , following ‘ Code of the Privacy ‘ , and Reg. UE 679/16 (hereafter GDPR) hereby informs you that the aforementioned regulation provides for the protection of persons and other subjects regarding the processing of personal data and that such treatment will be based on principles of fairness, legality and transparency and protection of your privacy and your rights .
The information and data provided by you or otherwise purchases in the use of the site will be treated in accordance with the laws of the aforementioned law and the confidentiality obligations therein .
Types of personal data
• IP addresses or domain names of computers and other devices used by users who connect to the site ;
• the URI (Uniform Resource Identifier ) of requested resources , and any temporal indications of the same ;
• parameters regarding the operating system and computer environment ;
• pages of departure and arrival ;
• index Navigation and behavior identification when viewing pages.
Personal information provided voluntarily by the user: Personal information provided voluntarily by the user : the optional, explicit and voluntary e -mail addresses listed on this site and filling out the forms on the same involves the acquisition of the sender’s personal data ( but not limited to name , surname , email address).
Specific summary are pages that provide the form.
Aims of treatment: Your personal data collected during navigation will be used for the following purposes:
1. conducting activities closely related and instrumental to managing relations with users or visitors to the site ;
2. collection, storage and processing of personal data for statistical analysis in an anonymous and / or material;
The processing of data for the accomplishment of the purposes mentioned in point 1 is compulsory and any non-communication or miscommunication , of the particulars can limit and / or prevent the full use of features and services on the site . The provision of data specified in the finality 2 is optional , and your refusal to treatment does not compromise the functionality and services on the site . With regard to the voluntary provision are rendered more information about cookies on the site in the document cookies policy.
Treatment modalities: Personal data are processed with manual , electronic and also through cookies for the time necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected. Each treatment takes place in the manner indicated in Legislative Decree 196/2003 and in the GDPR with the adoption of the minimum measures and appropriate security.
Treatment related to web services are carried out at the premises of the owner, as data controllers, and are kept at the premises where there are the physical servers.
Communication: Its data are processed within the categories of persons authorized and appointed appointed by the Owner (the categories are available by contacting the Holder)
Your data may be disclosed to third parties , in particular to:
• Companies that carry out ordinary and extraordinary maintenance of the website.
Diffusion: your data will not be disclosed
Third party: Your data are collected including tools and services provided by third parties and held by them. The types of cookies below have been set to reduce the power of identification and cookies were also disables functions that allow the crossing of information from the third party.
- Google http://www.google.com/privacypolicy.html
- Google AdWords https://policies.google.com/technologies/ads
- Yandex https://yandex.com/legal/privacy/
- Bing https://privacy.microsoft.com/it-it/privacystatement
- Facebook https://www.facebook.com/privacy/explanation e https://www.facebook.com/policies/cookies/
- Twitter https://twitter.com/privacy?lang=it
- Instagram https://help.instagram.com/155833707900388
- Youtube https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=it&gl=it
- Tripadvisor https://www.tripadvisor.it/pages/privacy.html#shar
- Booking https://www.booking.com/content/privacy.it.html
- CloudFlare https://www.cloudflare.com/security-policy/
- Google Analytics http://www.google.com/analytics/terms/it.html
- Smartlook https://www.smartlook.com/help/privacy-statement/
- Booking https://www.booking.com/content/privacy.it.html
Owner:: the owner of the data, according to Law, is ROCKY SRL, Via Canalazzi, 75, 44123 Ferrara (Corlo) ITALIA in the person of its legal representative.
You are entitled to obtain from the owner to the erasure, communication, updating, rectification, integration of personal data concerning you, and generally may exercise all rights under article 13 of the GDPR a copy is provided below.
Application of this information: For questions regarding this Statement, please contact First ROCKY SRL sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Changes to this: Rocky Srl si riserva il diritto di aggiornare la presente informativa per adeguarla al diritto sopravveniente, nonché tenendo in debita considerazione i suggerimenti trasmessi da dipendenti, clienti, collaboratori e utenti.
In caso di modifiche da parte di Rocky Srl, verrà visualizzata la parola ‘aggiornamento’ accanto al collegamento Informativa sito web nella pagina principale di privacy nella pagina principale di www.carburatori-italia.it
In caso di modifiche sostanziali all’ informativa Rocky Srl pubblicherà in maniera visibile tali modifiche.
Reg. UE 679/2016: Art. 13 – Informazioni da fornire qualora i dati personali siano raccolti presso l’interessato
- Where personal data relating to a data subject are collected from the data subject, the controller shall, at the time when personal data are obtained, provide the data subject with all of the following information:
a) the identity and the contact details of the controller and, where applicable, of the controller’s representative;
b) the contact details of the data protection officer, where applicable;
c) the purposes of the processing for which the personal data are intended as well as the legal basis for the processing;
d) where the processing is based on point (f) of Article 6(1), the legitimate interests pursued by the controller or by a third party;
e) the recipients or categories of recipients of the personal data, if any;
f) where applicable, the fact that the controller intends to transfer personal data to a third country or international organisation and the existence or absence of an adequacy decision by the Commission, or in the case of transfers referred to in Article 46 or 47, or the second subparagraph of Article 49(1), reference to the appropriate or suitable safeguards and the means by which to obtain a copy of them or where they have been made available.
- In addition to the information referred to in paragraph 1, the controller shall, at the time when personal data are obtained, provide the data subject with the following further information necessary to ensure fair and transparent processing:
a) the period for which the personal data will be stored, or if that is not possible, the criteria used to determine that period;
b) the existence of the right to request from the controller access to and rectification or erasure of personal data or restriction of processing concerning the data subject or to object to processing as well as the right to data portability;
c) where the processing is based on point (a) of Article 6(1) or point (a) of Article 9(2), the existence of the right to withdraw consent at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal;
d) the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority;
e) whether the provision of personal data is a statutory or contractual requirement, or a requirement necessary to enter into a contract, as well as whether the data subject is obliged to provide the personal data and of the possible consequences of failure to provide such data;
f) the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling, referred to in Article 22(1) and (4) and, at least in those cases, meaningful information about the logic involved, as well as the significance and the envisaged consequences of such processing for the data subject.
- Where the controller intends to further process the personal data for a purpose other than that for which the personal data were collected, the controller shall provide the data subject prior to that further processing with information on that other purpose and with any relevant further information as referred to in paragraph 2.
- Paragraphs 1, 2 and 3 shall not apply where and insofar as the data subject already has the information.
(Authority Provision of 8 May 2014 published in the Official Gazette 126 of June 3, 2014 Ides transposition of Directive 2002/58 / EC)
The user can also set the “private browsing” that allows the user to surf the Internet without saving any information about sites, the pages visited, passwords entered on any parameters and other information.
How to disable cookies
Note: In relation to decommissioning by the user of all kinds of cookies (including technical) has certain site features may be reduced or not available.
Directly from the browser to disable the types of cookies used by this website
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=it
- Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/it-it/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
- Opera: http://help.opera.com/Windows/10.00/it/cookies.html
- Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677?viewlocale=it_IT
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/it/kb/Attivare e disattivare i cookie
Learn how to monitor manage and delete cookies on the device visit: http://www.allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies/index.html or http://www.wikihow.com/Disable-Cookies
If you use a Web browser that is not listed above, please refer to the documentation or online help of your browser for more information.
The user is cautioned that the data serves as a purely technical intermediary for the links provided in this document and does not take any responsibility for any possible change.
Cookies are small text strings that the sites visited by the user to send his terminal (usually the browser), where they are stored before being re-transmitted to the same sites at the next visit to the same user. In addition to cookies they are subject to the provision of the Guarantor other similar tools (Web Beacons / Web Bugs, clear GIFs or other) that enable identification of the user or terminal.
During the navigation of a site, you can get on to their terminals even cookies that are sent to Web sites or servers other (so-called “third party”), on which they may reside some elements (such as, for example, images, maps, sounds, links to specific pages in other domains) on the same site that are visiting.
Cookies, usually found in the users browser in very large number and sometimes with characteristics of large persistence time, are used for different purposes: execution of authentication information, monitoring sessions, storing information about specific configurations about users who access server, etc. More information about cookies is available on www.allaboutcookies.org.
In order to reach a proper regulation of these devices, it is necessary to distinguish that place there are the technical characteristics that differentiate them from each other right on the basis of the objectives pursued by those who use them. In this direction it has moved, however, the legislature, which, in implementation of the provisions of Directive 2009/136 / EC, has brought the obligation to acquire the prior informed consent of users to have cookies used for purposes other than purely technical (cfr. art. 1, paragraph 5, letter. a) of Legislative Decree no. 28 May 2012, n. 69, which amended Article. 122 of the Code) and GDPR.
More information about the cookies used by the site www.carburatori-italia.it
When you visit this site, they can be introduced into the computer or other device “first party cookies” (generated and used by this site) and also “thirdy party cookies” (generated by third parties on this site). Please note that the discontinuance of certain cookies may limit your ability to use the site and prevent the full benefit of the features and services available. To decide which to accept or reject, we indicate below a description of the cookies used by www. carburatori-italia.it
Types of cookies
- Cookies Navigation: Are cookies that guarantee normal navigation and use of the website and allow the connection between the server and the browser. These cookies allow the site to function properly and allow you to view the content on the device used. Without these cookies, certain site features may not be provided. Cookies navigation cookies are technical and are necessary for the operation of the site.
The system of Google Analytics on this www.carburatori-italia.it was set up to reduce the power of identification and cookies were also disables functions that allow the crossing of information from the third party. With these settings this type of cookie is treated as a cookie technician.
The analytical cookies are not essential to the operation of the site.
Cookies which provide interactive maps
Google, which also includes information about cookies Google Maps http://www.google.co.uk/intl/it_IT/policies/
This type of cookie is not essential to the operation of the site.