INFORMATION ON COOKIES
This information is written and personalized for visitors to the website www.carburatori-italia.it. This document cancels and completely replaces the document that was previously published on the subject of cookies.
Specific summary information is progressively reported or displayed on the pages of the site prepared for particular services on request that provide forms for data collection.
We also inform you that, in order to provide a complete service, our site may contain links to other websites, not managed by Rocky Srl. Rocky Srl is not responsible for errors, contents, cookies, publications of illegal moral content, advertisements, banners or files. that do not comply with the regulations in force and with the respect of the Privacy legislation by sites not managed by the Data Controller.
Stakeholders: website users www.carburatori-italia.it
Rocky Srl as Data Controller of your personal data pursuant to and for the purposes of Legislative Decree no. 196 of 30 June 2003 ('Code regarding the protection of personal data'), hereinafter the 'Privacy Code', and of EU Reg. 679/16 (hereinafter GDPR) hereby informs you that the aforementioned legislation provides for the protection of persons and other subjects regarding the processing of personal data and that this treatment will be based on principles of correctness, lawfulness and transparency and protection of your privacy and your rights.
The information and personal data provided by you or otherwise purchased in the context of the use of the site will be processed in accordance with the legislative provisions of the aforementioned law and the confidentiality obligations set forth therein.
Type of data processed
• IP addresses or domain names of computers and other devices used by users who connect to the site;
• the addresses in URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) notation of the requested resources and any temporal indications of the same;
• parameters relating to the operating system and the user's IT environment;
• departure and arrival pages;
• Navigation index and identification behaviors when viewing the pages of the site.
Personal data provided voluntarily by the user: the optional, explicit and voluntary sending of e-mails to the addresses indicated on this site and the compilation of forms on this site entails the subsequent acquisition of the sender's personal data (by way of example, name, surname, email address).
Specific summary information can be found on the pages that include the forms.
Purpose of the processing: your data collected during navigation will be processed for the following purposes:
1. carrying out operations strictly connected and instrumental to the management of relations with users or visitors to the site;
2. collection, storage and processing of your data for statistical analysis also in anonymous and / or aggregate form;
The processing of data for the accomplishment of the purpose referred to in point 1 is mandatory and any non-communication, or incorrect communication, of one of the information may limit and / or prevent the full use of the functions and services present on the site. The provision of the data indicated in purpose 2 is optional, and any refusal to process it does not compromise the functionality and services available on the site. With regard to the optional conferment, more information is provided regarding the cookies present on the site in the document cookies policy also accessible from the brief information.
Processing methods: personal data are processed with manual, electronic tools and also through cookies for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected. Each treatment takes place in compliance with the methods indicated in Legislative Decree 196/2003 and in the GDPR with the adoption of adequate and suitable security measures.
The treatments connected to the web services are carried out at the headquarters of the Data Controller as data processors, and are stored at the offices where the physical servers are located.
Communication: your data are processed within the company by the categories of authorized and appointed subjects appointed by the Data Controller (the categories are available by contacting the Data Controller)
Your data may be disclosed to third parties, in particular to:
• Companies that carry out ordinary and extraordinary maintenance of the website.
Diffusion: Your information will not be disseminated
Third parts: Your data is also collected through tools and services provided by third parties and stored by them. The types of cookies listed below have been set in order to reduce the identifying power of cookies and the functions that allow the third party to cross information have also been disabled.
For more information, please refer to the cookies policy section and to the following:
- Google http://www.google.com/privacypolicy.html
- Google AdWords https://policies.google.com/technologies/ads
- Yandex https://yandex.com/legal/privacy/
- Bing https://privacy.microsoft.com/it-it/privacystatement
- Facebook https://www.facebook.com/privacy/explanation is https://www.facebook.com/policies/cookies/
- Twitter https://twitter.com/privacy?lang=it
- Instagram https://help.instagram.com/155833707900388
- Youtube https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=it&gl=it
- Tripadvisor https://www.tripadvisor.it/pages/privacy.html#shar
- Booking https://www.booking.com/content/privacy.it.html
- CloudFlare https://www.cloudflare.com/security-policy/
- Google Analytics http://www.google.com/analytics/terms/it.html
- Smartlook https://www.smartlook.com/help/privacy-statement/
- Booking https://www.booking.com/content/privacy.it.html
Holder: the Data Controller, pursuant to the Law, is Rocky Srl Via Canalazzi, 75, 44123 Ferrara (Corlo) ITALY in the person of its pro tempore legal representative.
You have the right to obtain from the data controller the cancellation, communication, updating, rectification, integration of personal data concerning you, and in general you can exercise all the rights provided for by art. 13 of the GDPR provided in copy below.
Application of this information: For doubts regarding this information, please contact Rocky Srl first by sending an e-mail to email@example.com
Changes to this information: Rocky Srl reserves the right to update this information to adapt it to supervening law, as well as taking into due consideration the suggestions made by employees, customers, collaborators and users.
In case of changes by Rocky Srl, the word 'update' will be displayed next to the website information link on the main privacy page on the main page of www.carburatori-italia.it
In case of substantial changes to the information Rocky Srl will publish these changes in a visible manner.
EU Reg. 679/2016: Art. 13 - Information to be provided if personal data are collected from the interested party
- In case of collection of data concerning him from the interested party, the data controller provides the interested party, when the personal data are obtained, the following information:
a) the identity and contact details of the data controller and, where applicable, of his representative;
b) the contact details of the data protection officer, where applicable;
c) the purposes of the processing for which the personal data are intended as well as the legal basis of the processing;
d) if the processing is based on article 6, paragraph 1, letter f), the legitimate interests pursued by the data controller or by third parties;
e) any recipients or any categories of recipients of the personal data;
f) where applicable, the intention of the data controller to transfer personal data to a third country or to an international organization and the existence or absence of an adequacy decision by the Commission or, in the case of the transfers referred to in Article 46 or 47, or the second paragraph of Article 49, the reference to the appropriate or appropriate safeguards and the means to obtain a copy of such data or the place where they were made available.
- processing provides the interested party with the following additional information necessary to ensure correct and transparent processing:
In addition to the information referred to in paragraph 1, when the personal data are obtained, the data controller provides the data subject with the following additional information necessary to ensure correct and transparent processing:
a) retention period of personal data or, if not possible, the criteria used to determine this period;
b) the existence of the right of the interested party to ask the data controller for access to personal data and the correction or cancellation of the same or the limitation of the processing that concern him or to oppose their treatment, in addition to the right to portabilitỳ some data;
c) if the processing is based on article 6, paragraph 1, letter a), or on article 9, paragraph 2, letter a), the existence of the right to withdraw consent at any time without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given before the revocation;
d) the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority;
e) if the communication of personal data is a legal or contractual obligation or a necessary requirement for the conclusion of a contract, and if the interested party has the obligation to provide personal data as well as the possible consequences of failure to communicate such data;
f) the existence of an automated decision-making process, including the profiling referred to in Article 22, paragraphs 1 and 4, and, at least in such cases, significant information on the logic used, as well as the importance and expected consequences of such processing for the interested party.
- If the data controller intends to further process the personal data for a purpose other than that for which they were collected, before such further processing, it provides the data subject with information on this different purpose and any further relevant information referred to in paragraph 2 .
- Paragraphs 1, 2 and 3 do not apply if and to the extent that the data subject already has the information.
(Provision of the Guarantor of 8 May 2014 published in GU n.126 on 3 June 2014 in transposition of Directive 2002/58 / EC)
The user can also set "anonymous browsing" which allows the user to surf the internet without saving any information on the sites, pages visited, any passwords entered and other parameter information.
How to disable cookies
Warning: in relation to the deactivation by the user of all types of cookies (including technical ones) it is specified that some features of the site may be reduced or not available.
To disable the use of analytical cookies and prevent Google Analitycs from collecting navigation data, you can download the component available at the following link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
To disable the types of cookies used by this website directly from the browser
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=it
- Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/it-it/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
- Opera: http://help.opera.com/Windows/10.00/it/cookies.html
- Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677?viewlocale=it_IT
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/it/kb/ Activate and deactivate cookies
Further information on how to control, manage and delete cookies on your device visit: http://www.allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies/index.html or http://www.wikihow.com/Disable-Cookies
If you are using a web browser not listed above, please refer to your browser's documentation or online help for more information.
Users are advised that the Data Controller merely acts as a technical intermediary for the links shown in this document and cannot assume any responsibility in the event of any changes.
Cookies are small text strings that the sites visited by the user send to his terminal (usually the browser), where they are stored before being re-transmitted to the same sites at the next visit by the same user. In addition to cookies, other similar tools (web beacons / web bugs, clear GIFs or others) that allow the identification of the user or terminal are also subject to the provision of the Guarantor.
While browsing a site, the user can also receive cookies on his terminal that are sent from different sites or web servers (so-called "third parties"), on which some elements may reside (such as, for example, images, maps, sounds, specific links to pages of other domains) present on the site that the same is visiting.
Cookies, usually present in users' browsers in very large numbers and sometimes even with characteristics of wide temporal persistence, are used for different purposes: execution of computer authentication, session monitoring, storage of information on specific configurations concerning users who access the server, etc. Further information on cookies can be found at www.allaboutcookies.org.
In order to arrive at a correct regulation of these devices, it is necessary to distinguish them given that there are no technical characteristics that differentiate them from each other precisely on the basis of the purposes pursued by those who use them. Furthermore, the same legislator has moved in this direction, which, in implementation of the provisions contained in Directive 2009/136 / EC, has brought back the obligation to acquire the prior and informed consent of users to the installation of cookies used for purposes other than purely technical ones (see art. 1, paragraph 5, letter a), of Legislative Decree 28 May 2012, n. 69, which amended art. 122 of the Code) and GDPR.
More information on the cookies used by the website www.carburatori-italia.it
When you visit this site, "first party cookies" (generated and used by this site) and also "thirdy party cookies" (generated on this site by third parties) may be introduced into your computer or other device. It should be noted that disabling some cookies may limit the ability to use the site and prevent you from fully benefiting from the features and services available. To decide which to accept and which to refuse, we indicate below a description of the cookies used by www.carburatori-italia.it
Types of cookies
- Navigation cookies: These are cookies that guarantee normal navigation and use of the website and that allow the connection between the server and the user's browser. These cookies allow the site to function properly and allow you to view the contents on the device used. Without these cookies some features of the site may not be provided. Navigation cookies are technical cookies and are necessary for the site to function.
- Analytical cookies: These are cookies that collect information on how the user uses the website, such as which web pages are visited most often. This site uses third-party cookies "Google Analytcs", a statistical analysis service provided and managed by Google that allows you to anonymously analyze how users visit the site. The information generated by the cookie on the use of the website by the user (including the IP address) is transmitted and stored on Google's servers.
The Google Analytics system present on www.carburatori-italia.it has been set up in order to reduce the identifying power of cookies and the functions that allow the third party to cross information have also been disabled. With these settings, this type of cookie is equivalent to a technical cookie.
Analytical cookies are not essential for the functioning of the site.
Google, which also includes information on Google Maps cookies http://www.google.co.uk/intl/it_IT/policies/
This type of cookie is not essential for the functioning of the site.