PRIVACY and DATA PROCESSING
This page describes how to manage the site with reference to the processing of personal data of users who consult it. This information is also provided pursuant to Article 13 of Legislative Decree 196/2003 and EU Reg. 679/2016 to those who interact with web services accessible electronically from the address: www.carburatori-italia.it
The information is provided only for the site in question and not for other Web sites that may be consulted through our links, of which Rocky Srl is in no way responsible.
The Data Controller
Following consultation of this site, data relating to identified or identifiable persons may be processed. The "owner" of their treatment is Rocky Srl in the person of the pro-tempore legal representative who is based in Via Canalazzi, 75, 44123 Ferrara (Corlo) ITALY.
Place of data processing
The treatments connected to the Web services on this site take place at the headquarters of the Data Controller, to be considered co-responsible for the treatment, and are only handled by employees, collaborators or persons in charge of processing, or by any persons in charge of occasional maintenance operations. No data deriving from the Web service is communicated or disseminated. The personal data provided by users who submit requests for the sending of informative material are used only to perform the service or provision requested and are communicated to third parties if this is necessary for this purpose except (see chapter "optional provision of data ")
Purpose of the processing
The data collected is processed in compliance with the GDPR, in order to perform the service requested by the user and fulfill the obligation assumed towards the same, such as, for example, responding to requests for information or to the request for sending the newsletter and related registration in the mailing list, concerning information messages and commercial and promotional communications relating to the activity carried out by the Data Controller, in full compliance with the principles of lawfulness and correctness and the provisions of the law. However, depending on the service requested and the type of website, the data could be used for promotional activities or to allow contact with other customers. In any case, the consent will always be requested from the interested party for each type of processing of their data.
TYPES OF DATA PROCESSED
The computer systems and software procedures used to operate this website acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols. This is information that they are not collected to be associated with identified interested partiesi, but which by their very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified. This category of data includes the IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by users who connect to the site, the addresses in the Uniform Resource Identifier (URI) notation of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (successful, error, etc.) and other parameters relating to the operating system and the user's computer environment. These data are used for the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information on the use of the site and to check its correct functioning and are deleted immediately after processing. The data could be used to ascertain responsibility in case of hypothetical computer crimes against the site.
Data provided voluntarily by the user
The optional, explicit and voluntary sending of e-mails to the addresses indicated on this site entails the subsequent acquisition of the sender's address, necessary to respond to requests, as well as any other personal data included in the message.
Specific summary information will be progressively reported or displayed on the pages of the site set up for particular services on request
Optional supply of data
Apart from that specified for navigation data, the user is free to provide personal data contained in the request forms or indicated in contacts to request the sending of informative material or other communications. Failure to provide them may make it impossible to obtain what is requested. For the sake of completeness, it should be remembered that in some cases (not subject to the ordinary management of this site) the Authority may request news and information pursuant to art. 157 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003, for the purpose of controlling the processing of personal data. In these cases, the reply is mandatory under penalty of an administrative sanction. 'User name' and 'password': in the event that for access to reserved sections of the site you are asked to choose a 'user name' and a 'password', it will be your responsibility to keep these data confidential and immediately notify us of their use by unauthorized persons.
Methods of processing
Personal data are processed with automated tools for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected. Specific and adequate security measures are adopted to prevent the loss of data, illicit or incorrect use and unauthorized access in compliance with the obligations of adapting to minimum security measures. We inform you that, in order to provide a complete service, our portal contains links to other websites, not managed by us. We are not responsible for errors, contents, cookies, publications of illegal moral content, advertisements, banners or files that do not comply with current regulations and compliance with the Privacy legislation by sites managed by us to which reference is made. To improve the service offered, an immediate report of malfunctions, abuses or suggestions is welcome to the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Rights of interested parties
The subjects to whom the personal data refer have the right at any time to access their personal data to obtain confirmation of the existence or otherwise of the same data and to know its content and origin, verify its accuracy, request its 'integration or updating, or rectification (Article 13 of EU Reg. 679/2016).
- The interested party also has the right to object to the processing of data for legitimate reasons and, in particular, for those indicated in art. 21 of the GDPR, to request the limitation of data as well as their portability. The interested party may request the cancellation of their data if one of the reasons indicated by art. 17 of EU Reg. 679/16, which is reported in full:
- the personal data are no longer necessary with respect to the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed;
- the interested party revokes the consent on which the processing is based in accordance with Article 6, paragraph 1, letter a), or Article 9, paragraph 2, letter a), and if there is no other legal basis for the processing;
- the interested party opposes the processing pursuant to Article 21, paragraph 1, and there is no legitimate overriding reason to proceed with the processing, or opposes the processing pursuant to Article 21, paragraph 2;
- the personal data have been unlawfully processed;
- personal data must be deleted to fulfill a legal obligation under Union or Member State law to which the data controller is subject;
- the personal data have been collected in relation to the offer of information society services referred to in article 8, paragraph 1.
- taking into account the available technology and the implementation costs, it adopts reasonable measures, including technical ones, to inform the data controllers who are processing personal data of the request of the interested party to delete any link, copy or reproduction of his personal data.
- Paragraphs 1 and 2 do not apply to the extent that processing is necessary:
- to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information;
- for the fulfillment of a legal obligation that requires the processing provided for by the law of the Union or of the Member State to which the data controller is subject or for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of public authority referred to the data controller is invested;
- for reasons of public interest in the field of public health in accordance with Article 9 (2) (h) and (i) and Article 9 (3);
- for archiving purposes in the public interest, for scientific or historical research or for statistical purposes in accordance with Article 89 (1), insofar as the right referred to in paragraph 1 is likely to render impossible or seriously prejudice the achievement of the objectives of that treatment; or
- for the assessment, exercise or defense of a right in court.
The interested party may revoke the consent at any time if it was given for one or more specific purposes, without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent he had expressed before the revocation.
Furthermore, in the event of a violation of their personal data, the interested party may submit a complaint to the competent supervisory authority.
Requests should be addressed to Rocky Srl, Via Canalazzi, 75, 44123 Ferrara (Corlo) ITALY or to the e-mail address: email@example.com
Changes to this document